Unit 676, Aggarwal Millenium Tower II, E-4, Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi, 110034, India.
Effluent Treatment Plants
Gaheli Center of Research and Development (GCRDPL) is extending its expertise in providing Engineering Services all over the country. GCRDPL has proficiency in setting up of Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP), Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP). Waste water released from various industries is treated to meet the standards for emission or discharge for environmental pollutants proposed by Government agencies. The services offered at our end-
- Site Feasibility Study, Designing. Engineering, technologies used for the implementation of the ETP.
- Explore Chances to reduce pollution load (organic and inorganic) on the ETP.
- Finding prospect to segregate the wastewater streams.
- Assistance to provide advancement of the performance of the ETP on the basis of best engineering and biological principles.
- Opportunities to improve the energy efficiency of ETP, Developing a preliminary engineering plans.
- Developing a detailed techno economic feasibility report is all covered under this Service. Sectors covered Chemicals, Cement, Bulk drug and Pharma, Steel & Power.